HIS STORY

My photo
The Ambassadors for Christ is a human division of the armies of the living God. We are they who have answered the call and who are now seeking the Kingdom of God in earth, as it is in Heaven. We strive to allow the Spirit of the Living God, the Holy Spirit, to perform demonstrations of His power through Christ in us. Love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance are the fruits that He provides us to help feed a world full of hungry souls starving for present truth. It is for His namesake that we live in order to reveal His glory to mankind, in the hope that all will believe and surrender their lives to our savior, Jesus Christ. All praise, honor, and glory to our faithful commander and redeemer who always was, is now, and shall be forever.

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

House Call



The time we take to check and see about others is actually more beneficial to our own well being and well ordered after God who created us to walk in good works through Christ. Remember Jesus always visited the poor? Follow Him. A phone call travels faster than a car, but cannot replace a hug. "The liberal soul shall be made fat, He that waters Him shall also be watered." Proverbs 11:25 Whatever you do do it as unto the Lord, then you will have good sucess!

P.S. Just after I sent this message and turned on the television, there was a sermon on 3ABN called House Calls. "My sheep hear my voice, I know them and they follow me." John 10:27 My boast is in the loving kindness of the Lord! Before I send any message the Spirit of God moves upon me, even Christ in me to pray and ask Him for a life giving word from His throne to send to His children.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask,Seek,& Knock