HIS STORY

My photo
The Ambassadors for Christ is a human division of the armies of the living God. We are they who have answered the call and who are now seeking the Kingdom of God in earth, as it is in Heaven. We strive to allow the Spirit of the Living God, the Holy Spirit, to perform demonstrations of His power through Christ in us. Love, joy, peace, long-suffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, and temperance are the fruits that He provides us to help feed a world full of hungry souls starving for present truth. It is for His namesake that we live in order to reveal His glory to mankind, in the hope that all will believe and surrender their lives to our savior, Jesus Christ. All praise, honor, and glory to our faithful commander and redeemer who always was, is now, and shall be forever.

Friday, March 25, 2011

The Lord blessed me with a wonderful day and gave me much peace. He walked with me this day and showed me some things about Him and the promises that He has made to all men, even me despite of myself. He's brought some things to my attention that need to change but He didn't beat me up. He gently let me know and encouraged me to do better. They are challenging but he assured me that He is willing and more than able to accomplish them in me if I am willing. Without words he let me know that He loves me very much. One thing is sure, if any man be lost it wont be because God gave up on them, it will be because they gave up on Him. What a tradgedy. Men may never know til its too late. "..for love is strong as death..the coals thereof are coals of fire. Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it." Song of Solomon 8:6-7 The same offer is extended to you to and all who will call on His name. "Whoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Joel 2:32

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ask,Seek,& Knock